Wisconsin Valley Sno-Jets Snowmobile Club....
Marathon County/Wausau/Wisconsin....Ride Safe/Ride Forever
WisconsinValley Sno-Jets Inc. Snowmobile Club
Marathon County - Wausau WI
- Our club held the first meeting on April 1, 1967 at Brokaw WI.
- Our club was officially incorporated on April 29, 1967.
- Our club was the second snowmobile club to incorporate in the State of Wisconsin.
The Sno-Jets are proud to be 100% AWSC.
- Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM
(unless otherwise noted on HOME PAGE) at the Town of Texas
Town Hall, 4510 River Hills Road.
- Driving directions from Wausau, WI.
- Depart Sixth St. (County Hwy W) north to County Hwy WW.
- Turn right (east) on County Hwy WW, follow east and north to River Hills Road.
- The town hall is at the intersection of County Hwy WW and River Hills Road,
across from Trappe River Golf Course.
You are invited to join us at our meetings.
Refreshments and a dessert are served at meetings held at the town hall.
Annual Sno-Jet Activities:
- Monthly meetings - September through March
- Maintaining corridor trails 15, 18, 20 in the Brokaw/Town of Texas area.
- Ring bells for The Salvation Army
- Christmas Parade (Wausau)
- Annual Northwoods weekend Ride
- Delegates to AWSC workshop and convention
- Spring Banquet in April or May
- Contact landowners for trail easements
- Brush and sign trails in the fall
- Operate groomer during the winter
- Remove signs from fields in the spring
Weekend Outing -Phillips WI - Don/Karen/Harold/Chuck/Sharon/Marsha/Brian/Donna/Milt/Steve/Lynn/Jerry/Judy